If Fruit Feels Too Sweet Staten Island NY

If we have an overload of debris we will have a huge population of bacteria. When when fruit sugar comes into contact with the bacteria-infested debris in the alimentary canal, the bacteria feast on the sugar. The result is fermentation, i.e., the bacteria consume sugar and excrete alcohol, vinegar and gases. The alcohol, vinegar and gases poison and damage our tissues and nerves, and impair our brain functions, including our thinking.

Pathmark
(718) 761-8400
2875 Richmond Ave.
Staten Island, NY
 
Costco
(718) 982-9525
2975 Richmond Avenue
Staten Island, NY
 
Pathmark
(718) 981-1900
1351 Forest Ave.
Staten Island, NY
 
Miggy'S Food Rite
(718) 816-4666
1490 Clove Road
Staten Island, NY
 
Pathmark
(718) 984-7961
2730 Arthur Kill Rd.
Staten Island, NY
 
Pathmark
(718) 668-2970
2660 Hylan Blvd
Staten Island, NY
 
Super Stop & Shop
(718) 980-0892
2754 Hylan Boulevard
Staten Island, NY
Store Hours
Mon:6:00 a.m.-Midnight Tue:6:00 a.m.-Midnight Wed:6:00 a.m.-Midnight Thu:6:00 a.m.-Midnight Fri:6:00 a.m.-Midnight Sat:6:00 a.m.-Midnight Sun:6:00 a.m.-Midnight

Pathmark
(718) 967-6788
3501 Amboy Rd.
Staten Island, NY
 
Waldbaums
(718) 447-5690
375 Tompkins Ave. S.I.
Staten Island, NY
 
A&P
(201) 823-0202
175 Avenue A
Bayonne, NJ
 

If Fruit Feels Too Sweet

by David Klein

From Living Nutrition vol. 6

If sweet fruit feels too sweet, makes your teeth hurt, gives you strange and unpleasant body sensations, or fatigue, that indicates that you are toxic inside and you have over eaten. Being toxic means your digestive tract and blood stream are soiled with toxic debris from indigestible or poorly digested and uneliminated foodstuffs.

Bacteria will colonize internal debris. They serve the beneficial function of breaking down the debris/mucus/phlegm for elimination. If we have an overload of debris we will have a huge population of bacteria. When when fruit sugar comes into contact with the bacteria-infested debris in the alimentary canal, the bacteria feast on the sugar. The result is fermentation, i.e., the bacteria consume sugar and excrete alcohol, vinegar and gases. The alcohol, vinegar and gases poison and damage our tissues and nerves, and impair our brain functions, including our thinking. Thus, we can become “food drunk.”

We can overcome the problem of sugar fermentation by fasting (flushing out with water) and then making a transition to a naturally cleansing diet of 100% raw foods or juices, following proper food combining for optimum digestion. Water will assist the body’s self-purifying and eliminative actions.

Click here to read the rest of this article from LivingNutrition.com