If Fruit Feels Too Sweet Mankato MN

If we have an overload of debris we will have a huge population of bacteria. When when fruit sugar comes into contact with the bacteria-infested debris in the alimentary canal, the bacteria feast on the sugar. The result is fermentation, i.e., the bacteria consume sugar and excrete alcohol, vinegar and gases. The alcohol, vinegar and gases poison and damage our tissues and nerves, and impair our brain functions, including our thinking.

Target
(507) 625-1011
1850 Adams St
Mankato, MN
Store Hours
M-Fr: 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.Sa: 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.Su: 8:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.

Sam'S Club
(507) 386-7600
1831 Madison Ave.
Mankato, MN
 
Hindi Store
(507) 387-1035
2156 Hoffman Rd
Mankato, MN

Data Provided by:
Hindi Store
(507) 387-5319
110 E Washington St
Mankato, MN
 
Stadium Gas & Grocery
(507) 387-2128
1612 Monks Ave
Mankato, MN
 
Walmart Supercenter
(507) 625-9318
1881 Madison Avenue
Mankato, MN
Store Hours
Mon-Fri:8:00 am -Sat:8:00 am -Sun:8:00 am -
Pharmacy #
(507) 625-1660
Pharmacy Hours
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm Saturday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm Sunday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Super America
(507) 345-1935
729 N Riverfront Dr
Mankato, MN
 
Kerr Foods Inc
(507) 245-3327
19800 607th Ave
Mankato, MN
 
Cub Foods West
(507) 387-4163
1200 S Riverfront Dr
Mankato, MN
 
All American Foods Inc
(507) 388-3234
23382 3rd Ave
Mankato, MN
 
Data Provided by:

If Fruit Feels Too Sweet

by David Klein

From Living Nutrition vol. 6

If sweet fruit feels too sweet, makes your teeth hurt, gives you strange and unpleasant body sensations, or fatigue, that indicates that you are toxic inside and you have over eaten. Being toxic means your digestive tract and blood stream are soiled with toxic debris from indigestible or poorly digested and uneliminated foodstuffs.

Bacteria will colonize internal debris. They serve the beneficial function of breaking down the debris/mucus/phlegm for elimination. If we have an overload of debris we will have a huge population of bacteria. When when fruit sugar comes into contact with the bacteria-infested debris in the alimentary canal, the bacteria feast on the sugar. The result is fermentation, i.e., the bacteria consume sugar and excrete alcohol, vinegar and gases. The alcohol, vinegar and gases poison and damage our tissues and nerves, and impair our brain functions, including our thinking. Thus, we can become “food drunk.”

We can overcome the problem of sugar fermentation by fasting (flushing out with water) and then making a transition to a naturally cleansing diet of 100% raw foods or juices, following proper food combining for optimum digestion. Water will assist the body’s self-purifying and eliminative actions.

Click here to read the rest of this article from LivingNutrition.com