If Fruit Feels Too Sweet Mandan ND

If we have an overload of debris we will have a huge population of bacteria. When when fruit sugar comes into contact with the bacteria-infested debris in the alimentary canal, the bacteria feast on the sugar. The result is fermentation, i.e., the bacteria consume sugar and excrete alcohol, vinegar and gases. The alcohol, vinegar and gases poison and damage our tissues and nerves, and impair our brain functions, including our thinking.

Walmart Supercenter
(701) 323-0530
1400 Skyline Blvd
Bismarck, ND
Store Hours
Mon-Fri:Sat:8:00 am -Sun:8:00 am -

Dan's Supermarket
(701) 258-7791
3101 N 11th St
Bismarck, ND

Data Provided by:
Sam'S Club
(701) 282-7997
4831 13Th Ave.S.W.
Fargo, ND
 
Sam'S Club
(701) 795-9449
2501 32Nd Ave. South
Grand Forks, ND
 
Walmart Supercenter
(701) 223-3066
2717 Rock Island Place
Bismarck, ND
Store Hours
Mon-Fri:Sat:8:00 am -Sun:8:00 am -

Walmart Supercenter
(701) 223-3066
2717 Rock Island Place
Bismarck, ND
Store Hours
Mon-Fri:Sat:8:00 am -Sun:8:00 am -

Cash Wise Foods
(701) 223-8771
1144 E Bismarck Expy
Bismarck, ND

Data Provided by:
Supervalu Foods
(701) 652-1709
176 4Th Ave So
Carrington, ND
 
Bronsons Super Valu
(701) 873-5293
103 W Main Po Box 939
Beulah, ND
 
Minot Air Force Base
(701) 723-3305
Building 145
Minot, ND
 
Data Provided by:

If Fruit Feels Too Sweet

by David Klein

From Living Nutrition vol. 6

If sweet fruit feels too sweet, makes your teeth hurt, gives you strange and unpleasant body sensations, or fatigue, that indicates that you are toxic inside and you have over eaten. Being toxic means your digestive tract and blood stream are soiled with toxic debris from indigestible or poorly digested and uneliminated foodstuffs.

Bacteria will colonize internal debris. They serve the beneficial function of breaking down the debris/mucus/phlegm for elimination. If we have an overload of debris we will have a huge population of bacteria. When when fruit sugar comes into contact with the bacteria-infested debris in the alimentary canal, the bacteria feast on the sugar. The result is fermentation, i.e., the bacteria consume sugar and excrete alcohol, vinegar and gases. The alcohol, vinegar and gases poison and damage our tissues and nerves, and impair our brain functions, including our thinking. Thus, we can become “food drunk.”

We can overcome the problem of sugar fermentation by fasting (flushing out with water) and then making a transition to a naturally cleansing diet of 100% raw foods or juices, following proper food combining for optimum digestion. Water will assist the body’s self-purifying and eliminative actions.

Click here to read the rest of this article from LivingNutrition.com