If Fruit Feels Too Sweet Madison WI

If we have an overload of debris we will have a huge population of bacteria. When when fruit sugar comes into contact with the bacteria-infested debris in the alimentary canal, the bacteria feast on the sugar. The result is fermentation, i.e., the bacteria consume sugar and excrete alcohol, vinegar and gases. The alcohol, vinegar and gases poison and damage our tissues and nerves, and impair our brain functions, including our thinking.

Copps Madison - Park
(608) 257-3748
1312 S Park Street
Madison, WI
Store Hours
7 AM - 10 PM

Copps Fitchburg
(608) 271-2024
3010 Cahill Main
Fitchburg, WI
Store Hours
6 AM - 11 PM

Cub Foods
(608) 271-1577
4716 Verona Rd
Madison, WI
 
Whole Foods Market
(608) 233-9566
3313 University Ave
Madison, WI
 
Copps Monona
(608) 222-9575
6540 Monona Drive
Monona, WI
Store Hours
6 AM - 11 PM

Walmart Supercenter
(608) 226-0913
2151 Royal Ave
Monona, WI
Store Hours
Mon-Fri:8:00 am -Sat:8:00 am -Sun:8:00 am -
Pharmacy #
(608) 226-8671
Pharmacy Hours
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm Saturday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm Sunday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Copps Madison - Whitney Way
(608) 271-6565
620 S Whitney Way
Madison, WI
Store Hours
6 AM - 11 PM

Trader Joe'S
(608) 257-1916
1810 Monroe Street
Madison, WI
Store Hours
8:00 am - 9:00 pm

Hilldale Sentry
(608) 238-7612
726 Midvale Blvd North
Madison, WI
 
Cottage Grove Sentry
(608) 222-6427
4602 Cottage Grove Rd
Madison, WI
 

If Fruit Feels Too Sweet

by David Klein

From Living Nutrition vol. 6

If sweet fruit feels too sweet, makes your teeth hurt, gives you strange and unpleasant body sensations, or fatigue, that indicates that you are toxic inside and you have over eaten. Being toxic means your digestive tract and blood stream are soiled with toxic debris from indigestible or poorly digested and uneliminated foodstuffs.

Bacteria will colonize internal debris. They serve the beneficial function of breaking down the debris/mucus/phlegm for elimination. If we have an overload of debris we will have a huge population of bacteria. When when fruit sugar comes into contact with the bacteria-infested debris in the alimentary canal, the bacteria feast on the sugar. The result is fermentation, i.e., the bacteria consume sugar and excrete alcohol, vinegar and gases. The alcohol, vinegar and gases poison and damage our tissues and nerves, and impair our brain functions, including our thinking. Thus, we can become “food drunk.”

We can overcome the problem of sugar fermentation by fasting (flushing out with water) and then making a transition to a naturally cleansing diet of 100% raw foods or juices, following proper food combining for optimum digestion. Water will assist the body’s self-purifying and eliminative actions.

Click here to read the rest of this article from LivingNutrition.com