If Fruit Feels Too Sweet Great Falls MT

If we have an overload of debris we will have a huge population of bacteria. When when fruit sugar comes into contact with the bacteria-infested debris in the alimentary canal, the bacteria feast on the sugar. The result is fermentation, i.e., the bacteria consume sugar and excrete alcohol, vinegar and gases. The alcohol, vinegar and gases poison and damage our tissues and nerves, and impair our brain functions, including our thinking.

Van's Iga
(406) 761-7506
2500 6TH Ave N
Great Falls, MT

Data Provided by:
Thai Asia Market
(406) 453-8551
6214 2ND Ave N
Great Falls, MT

Data Provided by:
Costco
(406) 495-7040
2195 E Custer Ave
Helena, MT
 
Milligans Iga
(406) 328-4314
2 Main St Po Box 485
Absarokee, MT
 
Tidymans Missoula
(406) 728-4990
2501 Brooks
Missoula, MT
 
Ronda Myers
(406) 771-7886
4213 Lewis Ave
Great Falls, MT

Data Provided by:
Vans Iga Great Falls East
(406) 761-6794
3160 10TH Ave S
Great Falls, MT

Data Provided by:
Costco
(406) 585-0383
2505 Catron Street
Bozeman, MT
 
Walmart
(406) 883-9211
170 Heritage Lane
Polson, MT
Store Hours
Mon-Fri:8:00 am -Sat:8:00 am -Sun:8:00 am -
Pharmacy #
(406) 883-9221
Pharmacy Hours
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm Saturday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm Sunday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Safeway
(406) 587-9017
901 W. Main St.
Bozeman, MT
Services / Departments
Bakery,Deli,floral,meat,pharmacy,produce
Store Hours
Mon-Sun 5:00AM-12:00AM
Pharmacy #
406-585-3571
Pharmacy Hours
Mon-Fri 9:00AM-9:00PM;Sat 9:00AM-7:00PM;Sun 10:00AM-6:00PM

Data Provided by:

If Fruit Feels Too Sweet

by David Klein

From Living Nutrition vol. 6

If sweet fruit feels too sweet, makes your teeth hurt, gives you strange and unpleasant body sensations, or fatigue, that indicates that you are toxic inside and you have over eaten. Being toxic means your digestive tract and blood stream are soiled with toxic debris from indigestible or poorly digested and uneliminated foodstuffs.

Bacteria will colonize internal debris. They serve the beneficial function of breaking down the debris/mucus/phlegm for elimination. If we have an overload of debris we will have a huge population of bacteria. When when fruit sugar comes into contact with the bacteria-infested debris in the alimentary canal, the bacteria feast on the sugar. The result is fermentation, i.e., the bacteria consume sugar and excrete alcohol, vinegar and gases. The alcohol, vinegar and gases poison and damage our tissues and nerves, and impair our brain functions, including our thinking. Thus, we can become “food drunk.”

We can overcome the problem of sugar fermentation by fasting (flushing out with water) and then making a transition to a naturally cleansing diet of 100% raw foods or juices, following proper food combining for optimum digestion. Water will assist the body’s self-purifying and eliminative actions.

Click here to read the rest of this article from LivingNutrition.com