If Fruit Feels Too Sweet Bozeman MT
Mon-Fri 9:00AM-9:00PM;Sat 9:00AM-7:00PM;Sun 10:00AM-6:00PM
M-Fr: 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.Sa: 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.Su: 8:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
Mon-Fri 9:00AM-8:00PM;Sat 9:00AM-6:00PM;Sun 11:00AM-4:00PM
If Fruit Feels Too Sweet
by David Klein
From Living Nutrition vol. 6
If sweet fruit feels too sweet, makes your teeth hurt, gives you strange and unpleasant body sensations, or fatigue, that indicates that you are toxic inside and you have over eaten. Being toxic means your digestive tract and blood stream are soiled with toxic debris from indigestible or poorly digested and uneliminated foodstuffs.
Bacteria will colonize internal debris. They serve the beneficial function of breaking down the debris/mucus/phlegm for elimination. If we have an overload of debris we will have a huge population of bacteria. When when fruit sugar comes into contact with the bacteria-infested debris in the alimentary canal, the bacteria feast on the sugar. The result is fermentation, i.e., the bacteria consume sugar and excrete alcohol, vinegar and gases. The alcohol, vinegar and gases poison and damage our tissues and nerves, and impair our brain functions, including our thinking. Thus, we can become “food drunk.”
We can overcome the problem of sugar fermentation by fasting (flushing out with water) and then making a transition to a naturally cleansing diet of 100% raw foods or juices, following proper food combining for optimum digestion. Water will assist the body’s self-purifying and eliminative actions.