If Fruit Feels Too Sweet Atlanta GA

If we have an overload of debris we will have a huge population of bacteria. When when fruit sugar comes into contact with the bacteria-infested debris in the alimentary canal, the bacteria feast on the sugar. The result is fermentation, i.e., the bacteria consume sugar and excrete alcohol, vinegar and gases. The alcohol, vinegar and gases poison and damage our tissues and nerves, and impair our brain functions, including our thinking.

Publix
(404) 253-3544
950 W Peachtree St Nw
Atlanta, GA
Pharmacy #
(404) 253-3547

Trader Joe'S
(404) 815-9210
931 Monroe Drive
Atlanta, GA
Store Hours
8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Walmart Supercenter
(404) 352-5252
1801 Howell Mill Road Nw
Atlanta, GA
Store Hours
Mon-Fri:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sun:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Pharmacy #
(404) 352-5229
Pharmacy Hours
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm Saturday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm Sunday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Publix
(404) 638-1900
2325 Cheshire Bridge Rd Ne
Atlanta, GA
Pharmacy #
(404) 638-1905

Publix
(404) 898-1850
1544 Piedmont Ave Ne
Atlanta, GA
Pharmacy #
(404) 724-0932

Whole Foods Market
(404) 853-1681
650 Ponce De Leon Ave Ne
Atlanta, GA
 
Publix
(404) 881-1750
595 Piedmont Ave Ne
Atlanta, GA
 
Super Giant Foods
(404) 794-3147
2176 Bankhead Hwy
Atlanta, GA
 
Target
(404) 720-1081
2539 Piedmont Rd Ne
Atlanta, GA
Store Hours
M-Fr: 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.Sa: 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.Su: 8:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.

Publix
(404) 609-7840
2020 Howell Mill Rd Nw Ste A
Atlanta, GA
 

If Fruit Feels Too Sweet

by David Klein

From Living Nutrition vol. 6

If sweet fruit feels too sweet, makes your teeth hurt, gives you strange and unpleasant body sensations, or fatigue, that indicates that you are toxic inside and you have over eaten. Being toxic means your digestive tract and blood stream are soiled with toxic debris from indigestible or poorly digested and uneliminated foodstuffs.

Bacteria will colonize internal debris. They serve the beneficial function of breaking down the debris/mucus/phlegm for elimination. If we have an overload of debris we will have a huge population of bacteria. When when fruit sugar comes into contact with the bacteria-infested debris in the alimentary canal, the bacteria feast on the sugar. The result is fermentation, i.e., the bacteria consume sugar and excrete alcohol, vinegar and gases. The alcohol, vinegar and gases poison and damage our tissues and nerves, and impair our brain functions, including our thinking. Thus, we can become “food drunk.”

We can overcome the problem of sugar fermentation by fasting (flushing out with water) and then making a transition to a naturally cleansing diet of 100% raw foods or juices, following proper food combining for optimum digestion. Water will assist the body’s self-purifying and eliminative actions.

Click here to read the rest of this article from LivingNutrition.com